My Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Alimony, Child Custody & Child Support
I listen carefully to your concerns
Che Diaz Law, LLC supports clients in Alimony, Child Custody and Child Support cases. Based in Fort Myers, I am well known and highly regarded in the courts throughout Florida. I strive to be approachable so you are immediately at ease and confident in my ability to solve your legal problem. I am focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read my profile to get to know me better.
I understand the stress that legal matters bring
At Che Diaz Law, LLC, I know how to navigate the complexities of Florida law. I will be your trusted advisor, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. I compassionately work with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
- When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At my firm, my goal is to protect your children's right to financial security. I am here for you during your child support case.
- For your business to succeed, it is essential that you are represented by a knowledgeable contract law attorney. I can guide you through the negotiation, drafting and review of contracts. I also handle breach of contract cases.
- Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need a compassionate attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. I have the skill and experience necessary to help you through the divorce process.
- In Florida, upon a divorce, all marital property must be divided equitably. I guide you through the equitable distribution legal process, ensuring that your rights are upheld.
- Changes in your family structure can be scary for all those involved. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can provide you with understanding support and trustworthy representation. I am dedicated to answering all of your questions as we guide you through the family law process.
- Sometimes, a couple may want to live separately, but do not want to terminate their marriage. If divorce is not the right option for you, legal separation can be a viable alternative. I can help you determine if this is the right choice for you and your family.
- If you and your spouse are divorcing and have agreed on the terms, I can help finalize your uncontested divorce. I will ensure that legal requirements are satisfied in a prompt, cost-effective manner.
- A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed among heirs of your choice, as well as who should care for your minor children. I draft wills that are clear, secure and legally enforceable.
When you work with Che Diaz Law, LLC, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact a compassionate Fort Myers law firm today
Che Diaz Law, LLC cares about your personal situation. Let me help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at my office, conveniently located in Fort Myers. Call the firm at 239-266-2661 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.